Thursday, October 18, 2012

Keep Calm and Enjoy Law School ...


Top (From left to right): Sabrina Hernandez [The Humblest of Them All], Kimberley Gustilo [Delicious Ambiguity], Monica Ramirez [Go Negosyante], Fatima Santos [A Lawyer's Daughter]
Bottom (From left to right): Ana Juanito [Madam Accountant], Jocelle Dela Cruz [The Legally Blunt], Sandra Bruan [Soon-to-be-CPA], Hennie Magalona [The CPA/Law Student's Girlfriend]

Meet the coolest gang you'll ever encounter 
inside the PUP College of Law
Don't be deceived by how we look .. Wait till we speak :)

I can't imagine surviving law school 
without the this cool buddies I have..
Thank you all so much for being part of my first step to law school...
It became easier for me to laugh 
despite the stress just because of your presence .
My First Semester Journey in Law School became one of the most memorable episodes of my life because I get to share them with wonderful people like you.

See you next sem for another mind-blown yet exciting, and fun-filled Law School Journey  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...