Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Leave of Absence From Law School

                              03 December 2012


HON. GEMY LITO FESTIN
Dean, College of Law
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Sta Mesa, Manila


Sir:
Greetings,

This is to inform you that, I, Jocelle Osana G. Dela Cruz, a freshman student from LLB 1-6 of Polytechnic University of the Philippines, College of Law, Sta. Mesa, Manila have successfully accomplished the First Semester of Academic year 2012-2013.

I handled to survive the 1st semester despite all the circumstances I faced along the way, however, due to our family's financial problem, I will not be able to enroll for the 2nd semester which is a very painful decision on my part since going to law school and the stress it brings have been part of my daily routine.

In addition to that, because of my mom's problem at work, I am now the breadwinner in my family which is the reason why I was not able to fully settle my tuition fee. Despite the situation, I do believe that in due time it will be resolved and I could settle all my unpaid obligations.

In view of the foregoing, I respectfully request that I may be allowed to take a leave of absence from PUP College of Law.

Hoping for your positive response to my humble request.

Thank you very much!

Very respectfully yours,
Jocelle Osana G. Dela Cruz
LLB 1-6, Student

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...